Cool off on those hot summer days with a bowl full of this four-ingredient Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Nice Cream! It’s purely delicious and ultimately satisfying. The beautiful and vibrant pink color and nutrient-dense, sweet, and juicy strawberries are just the cherries on top! It makes for a great morning energizer or an afternoon pick-me-up snack! Serve it with whipped cream, yogurt, fresh strawberries, shredded coconut, or enjoy it on its own – you’ll love it in every way!
- 2 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, canned
- 3 Dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Thaw the frozen strawberries for 15 minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients. Blend for 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
- Scoop mixture into a loaf pan and place in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours, or until it reaches ice cream consistency.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.