You can’t go wrong with a smoothie that’s filled with delicious strawberries and cherries! Loaded with vitamin C and anti-inflammatory properties, these fruits also add the perfect amount of sweetness to every smoothie! This heart-healthy recipe is hearty and velvety, thanks to a satiating combination of oats and cashew butter that’ll have you saying “YUMMM!” Not only is this smoothie an recipe_Magic Bulletexcellent meal replacement, but it’s also a great post-workout smoothie with added nut butter, the Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein, and a touch of almond milk!
- 2 cup Kale
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Cherries, frozen
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- 1 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.