Seriously delicious and ridiculously easy to make, the Tex Mex Corn Dip is a crowd-pleaser! This hearty dip is creamy and cheesy with the right amount of smokiness from the roasted corn and bell pepper. Serve it with corn chips for a game day appetizer that'll make you feel like the MVP of the party.
- 1/2Bell Pepper – roasted
- 3/4 cupCream Cheese, low-fat
- 1/2 cupCheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cupMayonnaise
- 1/4 cupGreen Onions – chopped
- 2 cupCorn, kernels – roasted, thawed if previously frozen
- Blend together the first five ingredients.
- Fold in the roasted corn.
- Garnish with additional chives and enjoy with corn chips!
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.