If you prefer sitting down and enjoying your smoothies with a spoon rather than drinking them through a straw, then this smoothie bowl is for you! Incredibly smooth and creamy, the Tropical Mango Smoothie Bowl is also packed with vitamin C, fiber, and other nutrients that work wonders for your immune system. Best of all, this recipe requires only four ingredients to give you a burst of tropical flavors, like mango and coconut! Top this bowl off with flaked coconut, extra chia seeds, fresh mango slices, or whatever toppings you like.
- 3 cupMango, frozen chunks
- 1 1/3 cupCoconut Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 tspStevia
- 1 tbspChia Seeds
- Thaw the frozen mango slices for 15 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Scoop into bowls and top with coconut flakes, chia seeds, fresh mango slices, and other toppings.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.