Classic scrambled eggs just got a little more nutritious thanks to the addition of a bunch of yummy veggies. Egg dishes like this one make a tasty meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner that the whole family will love. Recommended age: 1 year and up.
- 1/4Carrot – boiled or steamed
- 1/4Zucchini, fresh – boiled or steamed
- 4Cherry Tomatoes
- 3Eggs, whole large
- 1/4 cupCheddar Cheese – shredded
- 2 tspOlive Oil
- Add vegetables and eggs to the Batchbowl and blend until smooth.
- Warm olive oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and top with shredded cheese. Allow the egg mixture to cook, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When the top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, fold the omelet in half with a spatula.
- Serve immediately. Store any leftovers in the fridge for an easy meal tomorrow.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.