It’s hard to believe that this super creamy pesto is completely dairy-free! Cilantro, lime, and walnuts create a decadent sauce that you won’t feel guilty enjoying. With only six ingredients, this simple recipe easily upgrades your pasta, eggs, or favorite Mexican dish.
- 1 cupCilantro
- 1/2 cupWalnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1/2Onion, raw
- 2 tbspLime Juice
- 1 tspSea Salt
- 1/4 cupOlive Oil
- Add cilantro, walnuts, red onion, lime juice, and salt and blend until well combined.
- Add the oil and continue blending for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Serve with pasta or your favorite Mexican dish or freeze in ice cube trays for meal prep.
Recipe: Creamy Green Strawberry Dream Serving in this recipe:1
- Calories: 236.6
- Total Fat: 3.6 g 5.5%
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g 1.9%
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 358.7 mg 14.9%
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g 15.2%
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g 39.4%
- Sugar: 22.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g 16.2%
- Vitamin A: 481.9% Vitamin C: 244.1%
- Calcium: 68.5% Iron: 26.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.